A gross and ghoulish Halloween welcome from Harbor House where we work our fingers off to bring you great workshop content and events.
At left: Elliott, our old and outmoded Underwood, greets guests at our entryway. Looks like someone has worked their fingers to the bone.
You're invited to come on by and see the fantastic array of fall offerings we have for you. [Though it occurs to me a class in ghostwriting might be appropriate this time of year (LOL) we're offering everything but.]
Yes, we have a slew of treats to help you learn a trick or two, hone your craft or celebrate this thing called writing that we do.
HERE'S A LIST:
- What Publishing Path is Right for You? taught by indie author Gregory E. Zschomler, 24-6 p.m., Oct. 15, $10.
- Everybody has a Story: Introduction to Memoir Workshop taught by Ruth Zschomler MFA, 3-6 p.m. Oct. 22 and Nov. 5 (one class, two parts), $60.
- Ghost Stories: Spooky Halloween Readings, all ten and up are welcome to this FREE event. Cider and doughnuts will be served. 8 p.m., Oct. 30.
- 12 on 12, twelve-hour NaNoWriMo Write-in, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Nov. 12, FREE.
- Writing the Mountain Man taught by author Andy R. Bunch (On Becoming a Man and Suffering Rancor), 1-3 p.m., Nov. 19, $32.
- Poetry Workshop taught by lyric poet Laura Schaeffer MFA, 1-3 p.m., Dec. 3, $32.
Space is limited to 30 students for all classes; we can accommodate a few more for readings and no more than 16 for write-ins.
For more information click the sessions tab of this website, see our Facebook page, or call us at the number below.